Please notes that some rates have had to be slightly increased due to the Covid situation. This is because clients have to be booked more widely spaced in time as waiting rooms are not in use.
- UK EASA Class 2 initial medical examination with ECG: £310.
- UK EASA Class 1 or 2 renewal medical examination without ECG: £250.
- UK EASA Class 1 or 2 revalidation/ renewal medical examination with ECG: £310.
- Non-UK EASA medical please add £30
- Evening or Saturday medical please add £30
- Short notice medicals please add £30
- FAA medical examination, initial or renewal (no ECG required): £260.
- FAA 1st Class initial or renewal medical examination with ECG: £330.
- Add audiogram (check from your cert if this is needed!): £100
- Lipid measurement and admin – needed for first EASA Class 1 renewal over age 40: £100
- LAPL: priced individually – to obtain a quote, please email reason why your GP cannot complete the form for you.
- Cabin Crew Medical: £200.
- Aircrew consultation fee (casework previously done free by CAA): priced individually depending on complexity of problem. Generally £45 for unfit and £95 for fit casework, which often involves more work such as discussing medical reports with the authority. Please email for quote.
- Replacement certificates £45
- Extension letters £90
Please note that fees are payable for the medical and its administration. There are no additional charges for the certificate, but if for some reason a decision about your fitness is deferred to the CAA or FAA for an opinion, the cost of my work remains payable in full and cannot be refunded.