European pilot medicals


Apart from the initial Class 1 and 3, which can only be done at an Aeromedical Centre (see CAA website for details) I can perform all classes of EASA medical: Class 1 renewal and re-validation, Class 2 initial, renewal and re-validation, class 3 renewal and re-validation; and cabin crew.

If this is your INITIAL CLASS 1 (COMMERCIAL) EASA MEDICAL, then you should contact an AEROMEDICAL CENTRE (AeMC).

You can check the medical standards and download documents on the CAA websiteincluding the application form; please complete this before your appointment to save yourself time. Please note, though, that when we confirm your booking I normally email the forms anyway, along with all the information you need and pay-to-book instructions. I can also supply the form when you arrive. Please come along ten minutes early if we decide to do this as you will need to fill out you form in the waiting room before the medical.

Not a UK License holder?

If your state of license issue (SOLI) is not the UK, I cannot use the AMEonline system and instead have to transmit the paperwork to the relevant aviation authority. Please note that I have to charge for postage, and that it is my normal practice to use recorded delivery.

I can re-validate or renew EASA and JAR-compliant certificates issued by the EU states: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK; and also the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) States: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.

I cannot renew Turkish or Serbian certificates as these are not affected by EU law, including the Aircrew Regulation. JAR certificates issued by AMEs in these states are not deemed to be EASA certificates and therefore cannot be re-validated or renewed by UK AMEs.