- UK EASA Class 2 initial medical examination without ECG: £220.
- UK EASA Class 1 or 2 renewal medical examination without ECG: £220.
- UK EASA Class 1 or 2 initial or renewal medical examination with ECG: £290.
- Non-UK EASA medical please add £30
- Evening or Saturday medical please add £30
- Short notice medicals please add £30
- FAA medical examination, initial or renewal (no ECG required): £250.
- FAA 1st Class initial or renewal medical examination with ECG: £320.
- Add audiogram (check from your cert if this is needed!): £70
- Lipid measurement and admin – needed for first EASA Class 1 renewal over age 40: £70
- LAPL: priced individually – please email reason why your GP cannot complete the form in order to obtain a quote.
- Cabin Crew Medical: £150.
- Aircrew consultation fee (casework previously done free by CAA): priced individually depending on complexity of problem. Generally £95 for unfit and £95 for fit casework. Please email for quote.
Please note that fees are payable for the medical and its administration, not for the certificate.
There are no additional charges for the certificate, but if for some reason a decision about your fitness is deferred to the CAA or FAA for an opinion, the cost of the medical remains payable in full and cannot be refunded